Maybe it was DIVORCE, WIDOWHOOD, or some OTHER major life event. Regardless, you’ve been thrust into a new money situation, and feeling overwhelmed seems to be your daily dose of reality.
You’re spending one too many hours pouring over decisions like:
– Can I afford to stay in my home?
– How much should I invest for retirement?
– Am I taking too much risk with my money?
– What should I do with my divorce settlement?
– Do I have enough insurance for me and my children?
– What, for goodness sakes, is an estate plan?
You want a FINANCIAL STRATEGY that’s SOLID.
You want to make MONEY DECISIONS with CONFIDENCE.
You want to know you’re PROTECTED in the FUTURE.
And you want it all without the headache.
Because when you’re going through a major life event, the emotional turmoil is more than enough to deal with. Making decisions about your money shouldn’t add to your stress.
STILL, up until now YOU…
- Feel like you can’t sleep at night post-divorce, because figuring out how to make your money last for the next 10, 20, even 30 years makes you feel powerless.
- Worry about your retirement plan without your husband, now that he’s gone, you’re not sure if the plan you laid out with him works for you now that you're on your own.
- Struggle to prioritize your savings, and wonder how much should go into caring for your aging parents versus supporting your children’s college funds versus making sure you're taken care of.
- Wonder if changing careers would put a huge dent in your finances, so you nervously hold back from pursuing your dreams.
- Aren’t sure where your money should go or what it should do, so you struggle with your money confidence, wishing you could have more information to get it right.
You want a financial forecast that reads: SUNNY DAYS AHEAD. You want to feel safe, secure, and prepared for whatever comes down the road. Because you know what it’s like when the unexpected hits, and you want to be prepared for whatever comes your way.
Easier said than done, right? It’s ok, I’m here to help.
I’m Russ Thornton, financial advisor and founder of Wealthcare For Women, where I help women shrewdly and powerfully manage their money with confidence. I have 25 years experience managing wealth, but it’s the heart of my business that drives what I do. As a young man in college, I watched as my mother went through a divorce and struggled with money. I always wished she’d had someone like me (a financial advisor looking out for her) to help her make smart choices and create lasting wealth. So I’ve dedicated my life to helping women like her–YOU–do just that.
Together, we’ll create a personalized financial plan that
fits your lifestyle and needs.
We’ll sit down over several sessions and explore what’s IMPORTANT TO YOU and the people you care about. This includes:
- Your financial goals.
- Your values.
- Your motivations.
- Your dreams.
- Your obstacles.
- Your life transitions.
- Your aspirations.
If it’s important to you, we’ll find the best way to design a financial plan that supports all of it, INCLUDING life’s curveballs.
This is what our work together would look like.
By working one-on-one with me you’ll gain the support system you deserve. My goal is to empower you with the information, tools, and guidance you need to become a savvy decision-maker when it comes to your finances.
If you’re ready to take control of your finances,
My Financial Planning & Portfolio Management Services include:
– A FREE Financial Planning Consultation
We’ll start with a phone call and talk in-depth about your financial picture. If we find we are a good fit, we’ll schedule a discovery session to hammer out your goals, obstacles, and aspirations.
– A Personalized Financial Plan
After our sessions, I’ll craft a financial plan for you that will get you off on the right foot when it comes to achieving your financial goals.
– Coordination with Your Other Professional Advisors
I’ll communicate with your CPA, legal, insurance, and other representatives to makes sure we are all on the same page when it comes to your financial future.
– What-If Scenario Planning
I’ll be available to discuss any situations that come up for you that may shift your financial plans. For example, what if you went back to school? We’ll figure out what that means for you financially!
– Tax-sensitive Portfolio Management
We’ll start by consolidating your investment accounts (which starts covering the cost of hiring me!), and you’ll have full access to me during business hours via email and phone.
– A Team of Professionals
Though I’m your direct point of contact, I am backed by an army of folks here to serve you (a financial planning team, trading team, administrative team, etc.). I also have an extended team of professionals (CPAs, attorneys, insurance experts, etc.) that I’ve vetted and worked with in the past to help implement all aspects of your financial planning strategy
My services help you plan for any scenario:
By giving you a personalized strategy and roadmap for your money (and broader life!), I provide a framework that educates you about your money, so you can make the best decisions in the future for you and anyone else that's important to you.
And you’ll finally gain the comfort and confidence around your money and life, so you feel EMPOWERED WITH PURPOSE. You’ll ditch the overwhelm and intimidation, and start feeling IN CONTROL AGAIN.